Frances Perry House currently employs approximately 350 staff in a variety of roles.
- Nursing & Midwifery
- Specialised educators
- Grief & loss counsellors
- Hospitality & catering staff
Frances Perry House offers positions for graduate nurses and midwives in the graduate program, and registered nurses/midwives.
A range of positions including support services and health administration jobs are advertised on Ramsayjobs and seek.com.au
As an employee at Frances Perry you will:
- Be supported by friendly and experienced senior health professionals
- Gain experience in a specialist hospital
- Be encouraged to participate in further education
- Be embraced and welcomed by your peers
- Have access to confidential counselling and support for workplace and personal issues.
- Have access to a wide range of employee benefits
- Have access to dedicated Clinical Development Unit staff
- Have access to an excellent precetorship program
Talk to us about these great career opportunities.
We value our staff and provide a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- National Employee Assistance Program