Frances Perry House currently employs approximately 350 staff in a variety of roles.
- Nursing & Midwifery
- Specialised educators
- Grief & loss counsellors
- Hospitality & catering staff
Frances Perry House offers positions for graduate nurses and midwives in the graduate program, and registered nurses/midwives.
As an employee at Frances Perry you will:
- Be supported by friendly and experienced senior health professionals
- Gain experience in a specialist hospital
- Be encouraged to participate in further education
- Be embraced and welcomed by your peers
- Have access to confidential counselling and support for workplace and personal issues.
- Have access to a wide range of employee benefits
- Have access to dedicated Clinical Development Unit staff
- Have access to an excellent precetorship program
Talk to us about these great career opportunities.
The Ramsay Employee Club was launched at Frances Perry House in August 2006. Signed up members of the Club are provided with access to discounts and deals on a wide range of products and services across the country at a small weekly fee.... Enjoy great offers, discounts and exclusive special offers. For more information regarding this new Ramsay Health Care Employee Benefit check the website at www.atwork.com.au/ramsay.
In March 2010, Frances Perry House launched a Wellness Program for staff. This program has taken a proactive approach to promoting our employee's health and wellbeing which includes a range of activities and initiatives to support staff health personal development and community contributions.